At the inaugural The London Magazine Club Awards Antoine Lurot was honoured for his extraordinary contribution to innovation in the London property industry over his incredible career.
Lurot was the first to use price per square foot to value residential property in the UK and the first to create floor plans for all his instructions. In 1991 he was one of the three founder directors of CLEA, and one of the 21 founder firms of ARLA. He was appointed a fellow of the NAEA from day one, for his ‘contribution to the industry’.
Judge and The London Magazine editor Anne Cuthbertson said, “Antoine Lurot is a true innovator, with the passion, conviction and courage to break with convention. He has made an outstanding contribution to London, and his pioneering ideas have been game-changers to the industry. He demonstrates the finest qualities of the boutique agent – the expertise, personality and people-first approach. By specialising in one property type, he has become the go–to guardian of London’s historic mewses.”
About The London Magazine
The London Magazine is London’s prime property magazine distributed to 70,000 of the capital’s most affluent households. The London Magazine Club is property and media club for Central London Estate Agents.
The Awards were created by the new The London Magazine Club, with thanks to Phillip Mould of the Philip Mould & Company gallery, and Chêne Bleu, the award-winning winery in the Vaucluse region of France. The London Magazine Club also wishes to thank Newby Teas, Timothy Han, Paxton & Whitfield, Hattingley Valley and Chilli Bees for their support on the night.
About Lurot Brand
Established in 1971, Lurot Brand remains the only company specialising in mews and other charming houses across all central London. As estate agents, they also sell and let all other types of property and offer a range of residential, commercial and management services.
Articles from Lurot Brand
- Do local establishments really affect property prices?
- Expert Voices: Tips for landlords on finding the best tenants
- Pet friendly places to rent or buy in central London
- RIP property seasons – James Robinson of Lurot Brand
- How to set the right price for your home
- Property Insights – January 2018
- New Year Resolutions for landlords – from the property experts
- Top 10 tips for preparing your property for 2018 viewings
- PCL Property Experts: 2017 review and 2018 predictions
- Strategies for trading up – by James Robinson of Lurot Brand